Are you looking to start a business, and need a business plan writing service in the United States? If yes, then voila here is the right place.
The United States has one of the largest economies which makes it favorable for entrepreneurs to start a business in this country. But without a plan, a business will not get its roadmap.
A well-written business plan is essential to the success of any organization due to the ever-increasing complexity of the business environment and the constantly shifting market conditions. Now, without further ado look at the below list of the top business plan writing services in the United States.
Who is a Business Plan Writer?
Business plan writers are specialists who help owners or entrepreneurs create thorough and efficient business plans by conducting market research, competitive research preparing financial projections, & analyzing other business operations.
They build a business plan that is specifically suited to the needs and objectives of the particular business using the current information.
If you are looking for the one, then here are some of the top business plan writers:
Top 5 Business Plan Writing Service Providers in the US
1. Go Business Plans
Go Business Plans is a full-service business consulting company that is committed to assisting you in producing the customized business plans required to prevail in the fiercely competitive business world of today.
From business plan advice and website building to internet marketing and debt finance, their team of specialists can help you with anything you need to launch or expand your firm.
2. Wise Business Plans
At Wise Business Plans, they understand that every great business starts with a well-crafted plan. Thus you don’t need to become a professional business plan writer to start a small business because Wise Business Plans can assist you at every step of the way with their professional business plan services. Services of Wise Business Plans:
- Custom websites
- Logo & branding
- They also provide guidance & services for business licensing
- Digital Marketing
- Optimizing business credit profile
3. Bargain Business Plans
To efficiently create a unique plan that will suit your goals, Bargain Business Plans take the time to get to know their clients. Their team of business plan consultants and writers will strive to guarantee you’re in a position to succeed, whether you’re starting a new business or bringing your brand to a new market.
They are commonly regarded as the top business plan company in the nation because of the technique of knowing its clients first. Services of Wise Business Plans:
- Business plan writing services such as:
– SBA business plans
– Non-profit business plans
– Investor/VC business plans
- Custom logo
4. Plan Writers
Plan writers help you communicate your vision, research your industry, make your marketing plan, model your financial projection, and design amazing presentations, so you can save your time & effort on making an actionable plan and focus on your operations.
In 2011, they were even awarded as the best business plan writer.
5. Cayenne Consulting
Cayenne Consulting can serve as an impartial partner to help you save a tonne of time by assisting with tasks like developing a strategy, conducting market and competitive research, creating a plan, creating presentation materials, and creating a capital formation strategy.
They have experts for everything you need for an established business plan.
Find Business Plan Writers in your Region
AI Business Plan Generator—A Better Alternative
Upmetrics is an efficient and reliable AI-Powered Business Plan Generator. It’s the ultimate solution for modern entrepreneurs who want to create comprehensive business plans effortlessly.
The AI assistant offers various options through a convenient drop-down menu. You can select from features such as Auto Write, Auto Improve, shorten or expand the text, and even choose from professional, persuasive, or academic tones to refine your content.
Here is a list of additional features provided by the Upmetrics AI assistant:
- AI-powered text generation to write your business plan.
- Content rewriting feature to polish or enhance content quality.
- Content shortening option to briefly describe the context.
- Expand upon your idea and introduce new concepts.
- AI-powered assistant to help adjust the tone of your writing.
- Accurate & reliable information depending on prompted information.
- Real-time updates and cloud storage, eliminating the risk of data loss.
- Intuitive, seamless, and responsive user interface.
- Check and correct grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- Business resources, video tutorials, and guides to help get started.
You might think that all these features might cost you a fortune, but here is the surprise that it is more affordable than hiring a business plan writer.
Where do I Find Freelance Business Plan Writers?
Many platforms are available where you can find freelancers and on such platforms only you will find top business plan writers, such as
You will find a variety of business plan writers on Upwork as it is one of the best-known freelance marketplaces. You can hire one of the top business plan writers after knowing their fees, expertise, business plan samples, etc.
Cost: Here freelance writers charge $200 – $2000 (per project).
Freelancer is also the place where you can find freelance business plan writers. You can post a project there, request proposals, and go through the ratings of the writers & their portfolios.
Cost: Writers on this platform might charge $15 – $75 (per hour).
You can select an expert plan writer on Fiverr depending on your niche. Browse through different profiles and pricing structures and then pitch directly.
Cost: Writers on this platform might charge $100 – $1000 (per project).
4. Referrals and recommendations
You can also seek suggestions and referrals from coworkers, contacts in the sector, or business advisers who might know of independent business plan writers with the required knowledge and abilities.
How to Choose the Right Business Plan Writer
When looking for a business plan writer or consulting company, you’ll discover a wide range in the services provided, the method used, and the cost quoted. Here are a few ideas to take into account as you weigh your options:
1. Writing services and previous work
You should ask for examples of prior business plans from the writer you are considering hiring. When reviewing the sample, make sure the writing is clear and concise and that the document is free of any significant errors or typos. Since investors will primarily focus on the executive summary and financial model, be sure to give them a careful reading.
2. Price is not everything
Do not, however, make the error of judging a plan writer just on the price they offer; instead, search around for your plan to grasp the pricing possibilities accessible. While it is safe to assume that the least expensive option will produce a product and service of lower quality, the opposite is not always true, i.e., that the most expensive option will produce a product and service of the highest quality.
3. Be clear if you want business plan writing or editing
A plan lays out a company’s strategy and how it will operate over the following five to ten years. The document outlines the company’s current situation as well as the objectives it plans to aim to meet on an operational and financial level. As a result, the document is very personal to the business owner.
However, the writer won’t be able to read the business owner’s mind. A business plan writer can easily offer an objective look at the company, highlighting areas someone close to the company may miss. The owner must first choose whether he prefers a writer to draft the plan or an editor to polish it after the owner has prepared a draft.
4. Understand their process
It is necessary to understand the procedure of the writer or business consultant before you hire them. Each contractor has their procedure, for instance, some might give you a questionnaire to fill & some will have an interview round to learn more about your business.
Therefore, it is essential to understand the process and to know how will they communicate more with you for business information.
How Much Will it Cost to Hire a Business Plan Writer?
The cost of working with a business plan writer can depend on various factors like experience, expertise, the field and complexity of the business plan, etc.
However, some writers charge per hour and some charge per project for writing the business plan. We have listed some average costs of writing a business plan as follows:
- Basic business plan – $500 to $2500
- Comprehensive business plan – $2500 to $10,000
- Industry-specific business plan – $5000 to $20,000
- Hourly basis – $20 to $50
- Upmetrics – Starting from $9 per month
These costs are based on the current average charges of various freelance business plan writers.
When to Hire a Business Plan Writer
Are you thinking about when to write a business plan or when to hire a business plan writing service?
While starting the business:
Hiring a business plan writer can be a wise investment if you’re just starting a company and need a thorough plan to get finance or a roadmap for your business.
Expanding your firm:
A business plan writer can assist you if your company is growing and you need to revise your plan to grow your business.
When you need funding:
A strong business plan is essential if you’re looking for finance for your company. You can create an in-depth plan that will appeal to lenders and investors.
Pros and Cons of Hiring a Business Plan Writer
Hiring a business plan writer has its pros and cons, here is why you should or shouldn’t hire a business plan writer:
- Writing business plans is their area of expertise, so they can provide insightful advice based on their extensive experience.
- Working with a writer gives you more time to concentrate on other areas of your company.
- You may leave a lasting impression on lenders or investors by writing a strong business plan.
- Working with a business plan writer can be pricey, particularly for new or tiny companies.
- Working with a writer entails a certain amount of control surrendering over the writing process and final output.
- Sometimes, business plan writers might not fully understand the vision & goals of your business.
Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hiring a Business Plan Writer
Business plan writing is something you do for your business on your terms, so if you think you are ready to hire a business plan writer, then answer these questions to make your decision more firm.
- Who will write your business plan?
- How will you share all the information with your writer?
- Will the writer do thorough market research before writing the plan?
- How many revisions will they do?
- In which format will be the plan delivered?
If you want to write your business plan by yourself, then with the help of a business plan software & its step-by-step guidance you can.
Some Common Steps to Writing a Business Plan
A business plan is a roadmap, so messing the format up is a big no. Here are some common steps you need to include in your business plan:
- Executive Summary – It includes a brief and concise overview of the entire business plan
- Business Overview – It contains the details of your business including name, business type, location, history, legal structure, etc.
- Market Analysis – The target market, competitive analysis, market trends, etc are incorporated in this section.
- Products & Services – This section has all the details about your products and services, a product description, pricing, etc.
- Sales & Marketing Strategies – Once you have your products and services mentioned, it is necessary to write down how will you sell and market them.
- Operations Plan – It includes the operational process, staffing & hiring of your company, and the machinery or equipment you will use in the business.
- Management Team – Mention all the key executives and managers of your firm in this section.
- Financial Plan – The financial forecasting for the first few years of your company should be outlined in your financial plan section.
- Appendix – Include any other details that would be important to your business plan in this section, such as the resumes of important employees, marketing materials, or legal documents.
Need Assistance Writing Your Business Plan?
Do you plan on writing a business plan by yourself? If yes, then test out our business plan software right away to see how simple it is to write a thorough and expert business plan.
You may save time and make sure that your plan is customized to the requirements of your company with the help of our guidance. Sign up right away to get started and take the first step toward success.
In conclusion, hiring a business plan writer might be a wise investment if you’re looking to construct a professional business plan that can help you get finance, draw investors, or direct your business strategy.
But writing your business plan with the help of guidance at each step can be the wisest choice.
The experience, credentials, references, method, and cost should all be taken into account when choosing a business plan writer.
You can write a thorough and useful business plan that can assist you in achieving your objectives and succeeding in your entrepreneurial endeavors by conducting research and choosing the best.